SUCCESS STORY: DAMIRA K.
Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Specialist from Dubai
Working in a high-stress environment is challenging for even the highest performers.
But it’s made even more challenging when coupled with low self-esteem and very little self-belief.
On top of that, perfectionist tendencies and a rocky romantic relationship were taking its toll.
Feeling insecure, and like she couldn’t rely on herself was impacting her self-image.
She felt she wasn’t enough, financially, physically and personally, which left her constantly trying to prove herself to others.
Trying to tackle deep-rooted scarcity issues and recovering from a turbulent upbringing was proving difficult.
All this pressure was seeping into her everyday life causing her to overthink, trip over her words, worry, lose sleep and withdraw from those she cared about the most.
Beating herself up wasn’t getting her anywhere and she felt stuck and didn’t recognise herself in the mirror anymore.
Here’s how Damira scored herself on her goals:
1. Feel truly happy from inside out (Before 4/10 – After 10/10)
2. Improve self-image, look in the mirror and be happy with the way she look, not being hard on herself. (Before 1/10 – After 7.5/10)
3. Feel confident, without the constant need for external validation. (Before 2/10 – After 8/10)
4. Balance personal life, work, me time, self-development. (Before 1/10 – After 6/10)
5. Be able to set clear goals and be able to achieve/complete anything big/small. (Before 1/10 – After 7/10)
6. Improve her relationship with her husband, family and friends (Before 1/10 – After 8/10)
7. Be able to forgive the past (Before 1/10 – After 8/10)
8. Create an abundant mindset and improve relationship with money (Before 1/10 – After 8/10)
9. To speak publicly (in meetings/zoom calls) without blackouts. (Before 1/10 – After 10/10)
10. Let go of chronic neck and pain (Before 4/10 – After 9/10)
BE WELL. MEAN WELL. MAKE A DIFFERENCE THAT LASTS.